Thursday, October 8, 2009

SELLERS BEWARE

Well folks , I knew it , and I know you all did , this ebay feedback ruling sucks , and has left us all out in the open , and a lot of sellers are leaving because of it . After 583 perfect transactions , I have my first mental case buyer . Guess what ? the very first thing out of this guys mouth was demands , and a reminder of the new ebay rules on feedback . So he simply lied about the condition of the goods , I have my very first negitive feedbck , a dispute , my first filed against me with pay pal . It seems this does not matter to ebay security , or Pay Pal for that matter . We are going to start getting a fllod of these new buyers who can make demands , threats , and hurt established seller , because there is now no recourse against them . With ebays fees , this rediculious feedback rule , and pay pal increases , ebay is no loner fun , and certinally not profitable . Wonder if Ebay knows how many seller will leave now , remember no established seller , no trusted buyers .


Orignal From: SELLERS BEWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment