Thursday, September 17, 2009

BEWARE OF THE COOKIE LADY, *EBAY ID, rdvigue, SHE BURN'T ME

I've only been a member on ebay for about 5 months and recently I purchased a handbag, I asked the seller if she would consider lowering the price a little and doing a buy it now. She (RDVIGUE) agreed and ended the listing early and sent me a request for payment via paypal. Not knowing the difference, I paid, I got the bag, it was not as she described, so I sent it back with insurance and delivery comfirmation. I sent her several messages requesting my refund after I was sure it had been delivered. Finally 3 days later she answered saying she did not receive the bag back, I sent her the proof that it had been delivered and then the game started ! First she said she had been sick and rudely asked what I wanted, of course I said a refund, then in another message, that's when she claimed she never got it, i let her know that messing with the government(post office) is risky business and then she said that maybe it went to her daughters house, what address did I ship it to, Unbelievable, and of course the worst part is that she made the sale off ebay, saved herself the selling fees, and now of course I'm not covered by paypal because it wasn't the actual listing that she sent the invoice for. I put in a claim at the post office because it was insured and after checking their computer, they said they have no doubt that she received the bag and was lying about it. So I have to sit back and wait while they do their thing, in the meantime, I'm out almost $200 !! And you know the funny thing is that the VERY SAME HANDBAG THAT I RETURNED GOT LISTED FOR SALE THE NEXT DAY AFTER DELIVERY, ISN'T THAT INTERESTING, I don't know how people like her sleep at night, but I'm not the type of person to just let it go. Does anyone have any advice or has been through this same problem that can guide me?? unfortunately because it wasn't an actual live listing, I can't leave the important feedback to warn others not to fall into the same trap !! So I guess this is about as close as I can get to let others know what she does. PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE, I HOPE THE POST OFFICE GETS HER FOR MAIL FRAUD !!


Orignal From: BEWARE OF THE COOKIE LADY, *EBAY ID, rdvigue, SHE BURN'T ME

No comments:

Post a Comment