Friday, September 11, 2009

Bid Cancellation Complaint

I posted a bid on a doll that was listed at a starting bid of .49. Yes, I realize that that is a very low starting price but midnite650 set the bid not me. Less than a day before auction end I received an email from ebay stating that my bid has been cancelled. No explanation was given by ebay or midnite650 for this action. I can only assume that it is because of the low starting bid put in place by midnite650 and regrets concerning it. So now am I to assume that any time that a seller is a poor loser that I have to be concerned about having my bid cancelled? In this economy I intend to go for any bargain that I can find. If the sellers do not like that attitude then perhaps they're in the wrong business. What is worse is that my bid has been removed and the auction pulled so now I cannot post negative feedback and believe me I'm itching to do so. I'm sure that I will hear all kinds of excuses for this seller's action but bottom line it was still a lousy thing to do. And ebay allowed it to happen so they are just as much at fault. So my warning to the buyers on ebay is this....don't place a bid with midnite650 and beware of any seller that you are not familiar with. Since negative feedback cannot be posted to these people you won't know who they are until it's too late. I will be cancelling my account with ebay.


Orignal From: Bid Cancellation Complaint

No comments:

Post a Comment