Friday, September 11, 2009

This is jinxed, either MJ or me

I can't believe it! The day Michael Jackson died I bought a DVD - Number Ones with a BIN. I paid for it right away and days later was told by the seller they did not have it. Finally got my money refunded. I found another seller and bought the DVD from them on a BIN. Paid for it and the same thing happened again - they informed me they did not have it in stock, however I noticed they put up a quantity of 100 of the same DVD days later at a higher price. Again I had to get my money back. Third time, I thought, I would be lucky. Yesterday I found another seller with a quantity on thedvd so I bought one on a buy it now for $10.50 and paid for it. Today I get an email from Ebay saying they cancelled the auction (and all of his others too) for any one of three reasons. No trace of the item on Ebay now or even that I bought it except for my Paypal payment. Seller is no longer a registered user. Couldn't even leave f/backc I guess. Ebay is so sorry but if the seller corrects whatever he did wrong, maybe I would like to bid again??Hello, I didn't bid, I bought it on a BIN and paid for it. Do they even care? What now?


Orignal From: This is jinxed, either MJ or me

No comments:

Post a Comment