Friday, September 11, 2009

EBARF DSR RATINGS TOTALLY UNFAIR

I know this has been kicked around for some time before but I just had my account restricted from selling for 30 FRIGGIN DAYS because my DSR dropped below the allowed 4.1....I called ebay and they said that my rating is now up to 4.3 which is ok as far as they are concerned but because it dropped below the allowed 4.1 (which by the way just happened in the last 12 hours) I must wait the 30 day period, THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!! Yes I know I have some (4) NEG feedbacks but they are all from International buyers and they have all received their item just did not remove the feedback... I cannot believe that ebarf is doing this to the sellers, I pay them good money each month for the use of the site and I feel they are just cutting their throat. I asked them WHY we as sellers cannot see the ratings that are left by the buyer to see how they felt about the transaction, and they told me it was confidential information...I SAY BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Orignal From: EBARF DSR RATINGS TOTALLY UNFAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment