Thursday, September 17, 2009

Please help me de-clutter TODAY!!!!

This is my first day ever on these discussion boards and was hoping I might find either: a) encouragement, or b) like-minded persons wanting to tackle the same problem I have been an eBay buyer for about 6 years now, always with the intention of selling one day in order to lessen the clutter in my house. Well, I still haven't listed one item yet! My obsticals are: 1) These things have too much sentimental value 2) The "I can probably use this somday" excuse 3) I just don't know where to start! Clutter has made the enjoyability of my treasured items in a lot of cases impossible. I can't tell you how much money I've wasted only beacause I've had to "re-buy" items I already have, but just can't locate them. I am hoping today will be the first day of the rest of my life. Can anyone out there give me the encouragement to help me get out of the "deer in headlights" mode I'm living in? Is there anyone out there who wants to make this life-change with me? Funny thing is that everyone who knows me sees me as such well-organized, well put-together person. They don't know my dirty little secret ---- don't EVEN open a closet, drawer, cabinet, and most embarassing of all, my garage and dining room (of course, closed off). What is really scaring me is that this disorganization is slowly creeping into my day-to day life. Laundry and paperwork is not getting taken care of as swiftly as it used to be done, so I need to change now!!!! Dreaming of an organized life, goldensrock


Orignal From: Please help me de-clutter TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment