Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paypal

I was wondering if anyone can lend me any suggestions on how to get problems resolved with Paypal and Ebay. I can only compare them to a dysfunctional family that although related, never speak to one another. At any rate I had my account limited and I changed everything over on ebay including my e-mail account. I did the same for paypal and then I clicked the button so they could call and confirm that I was the actual owner of the account. I waited for an hour and received nothing and so I had to leave for a parent teacher conference with my son. When I returned I found that I would now have to wait for a letter with a six digit code to get my account no longer limited. This would not b bad if I had not won ten items the same day and had 4 to ship. One of the items happened to be $80.00 alone. I contacted all my sellers an they were nice enough to give me a few days. Luckily for me a few days, actually turned into 15. In the mean time I had to take the money from my personal; account to pay for the shipping instead of coming out of paypal, like I had intended. I paid for the items so that I would not get negative feedback for not shipping in time. This of course drained my account and when it was over, I had $300.00 in fees I had to pay to my bank. I wrote my sellers almost daily trying to explain the problem. Many were rude and did not believe what I was telling them. At any rate, I paid my fees to the bank and on Monday I once again paid for all the items out of my personal account versus my paypal account. It seems that none have left am negative feedback yet, but they were not happy. Finally, yesterday I receive the mail from paypal with the six digit code. I input the information and the next message I receive is that it will be 3 more business days before I can have the code confirmed. i call Paypal and complain and finally they restore everything. I take a deep breath and go along my way hoping my problems of not being able to pay are over. Well, my problems of paying have ended and I can now pay for items I purchased. The new problem is that I cannot collect money for the items that are purchased from me. Seems that there is now a mix up with my e-mails from changing all my information. The money from buyers happens to be in limbo somewhere. I called paypal, I could not get a number for an ebay representative! I talked with a representative and all I heard was "I am sorry." I finally talked to a supervisor and she seemed to get everything straight. I explained that I have items that have to go out because the buyers need them now for Christmas. I had to contact buyers once again and have them cancel their payments, so I could bill them a second time. They canceled their payments a second time and since I have sold four more items. Guess what, the problem is still not fixed. The buyer pays but I can not get the money and ebay does not recognize the fact they have paid. Did I forget to mention the fact that i called paypal on Friday the day after Thanksgiving like I promised my sellers I would, and I all I got was a recording telling me to call during normal operation hours. I called in the early afternoon, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 'o clock. I guess i should have known that although ebay never shuts down Paypal does and everybody is out. Try explaining that to angry sellers. So here I sit, wondering what to do about my problem. I have six items buyers have purchased and I cannot get the money. I am not sure who to call because I have already spent hours on the phone with representatives and supervisors. So if anyone on ebay knows what i should do next, i certainly would appreciate it, because no one at paypal does! One more thing, How did I land in this mess. Some nice third party took over my accounts without me knowing. It is not a nice feeling to be in such a shape and you did nothing wrong but you are the only one to feel the stress and aggravation from it all. Please let me know if anyone out there knows how I should proceed. Thanks, theodore540


Orignal From: Paypal

No comments:

Post a Comment