Sunday, August 30, 2009

POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR FEEDBACK DEBACLE

If Ebays new feedback system had a 14 day waiting period before a buyer could leave negative feedback instead of 3 days(give me a break, even priority shipping takes 3-5 days), I think it would encourage many buyers to try and work something out with their seller before "pulling the trigger". Most negative feedback is left in the heat of the moment, before the person has had a chance to calm down and think about things rationally. Don't get me wrong, I am DEAD AGAINST this new feedback policy, it is ridiculous. I don't know what in the world ebay is thinking. I won't even bring up the new FVFs. I wonder how they decided upon 3 days after the transaction, the buyer can leave negative feedback. If you shipped an item 10 minutes after you got a payment it still wouldn't get there in 3 days more than 50% of the time.... And the impatient newbies I deal with so much will now be able to trash me when the package doesn't magically appear in their mailbox exactly when they want it to arrive (example-"please make sure you send this item today(Wed night), I need to wear it to a party on Friday) I wonder if any of the corporate ebay people have ever sold an item on ebay in their life? They seem SOOO completely out of touch with their sellers it's shocking. This all just makes me sad


Orignal From: POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR FEEDBACK DEBACLE

No comments:

Post a Comment