Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paypal holding payments to sellers til a buyer posts positive feedback?

Are you kidding me??? Read the changes. It says paypal can hold a payment to a seller until a) the buyer posts positive feedback or b) if no claim is filed in 21 days. And raising our fees (yes, I built a spreadsheet and calculated current charges and charges after 2/20). We have had buyers REFUSE to pay our at-cost shipping, or demand refunds without returning product, yet we have no recourse with feedback. I thought TRADE meant fair practices to everyone. As I have told my brother for years...ebay is Buyer-Centric. We are looking to sell elsewhere. We pay almost $40,000 a year to sell on ebay and this is the crap we have to deal with. Grossie73 Stained Glass and More, Inc.


Orignal From: Paypal holding payments to sellers til a buyer posts positive feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment