Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can someone add something to your Item for sale ad?

I just purchased something on ebay and did so because it said" Under $20 shipping included". When I got ready to pay, it was adding in the shipping. I email seller to get invoice right. He emails me back to say that is not what his ad said and shipping was charged. He said he did not know what I was talking about. I was looking at the item with 4 other people over my shoulder and we all saw what the ad said. As a matter of fact 2 different people had the same item for sale and we got that one due to the shipping included as it stated. When we went back in to relook at the ad, someone had put the shipping charge up there and it was not the same ad we saw and purchased from. He claims he does not know anything about it. Has anyone else ever seen this on a sellers ad, the under $20 that shipping is included? I can see one of us making a mistake but not 5 different people that all saw the same thing.



Orignal From: Can someone add something to your Item for sale ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment