Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tired of Having to ask for Measurements on Clothing Items!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about any one else out there. But I not only sell clothing on ebay I buy clothing items on ebay and I find more and more and more that I have to email and wait for an answer on what size the waist etc is on their items. I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! If a seller is too lazy to take that few extra moments then I am not going to waste my time anymore either. Just because someone lists a pair of pants and the tag reads 8 does not mean the waist size is not larger or smaller in other brands. So here is a tip to you sellers . If you want my business or anyone else please take the time and post measurements. Even for those of us in the past take the time to type and email you for those measurements they usually get to us too late before deciding to bid. Thanks for reading this and hope it helps both sides in the future.


Orignal From: Tired of Having to ask for Measurements on Clothing Items!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment