Monday, August 24, 2009

Suspicious Seller in General Discussion Boards in Community

Hello all, I recently purchased an item from an overseas seller and paypal has placed the payment on hold until confirmation of delivery. The seller emailed me yesterday asking me to leave positive feedback in order to free up the money so he could ship the item. Well, I am certainly smart enough to know that this would be a bad idea, but now I face a decision of whether to wait a few days and see if he actually ships the item or simply ask for a refund immediately. Thankfully my payment is on hold, but I am nonetheless wary of this transaction. What is proper ebay etiquette in this situation? Thanks in advance, -jgrl.


Orignal From: Suspicious Seller in General Discussion Boards in Community

No comments:

Post a Comment