Monday, August 31, 2009

Someone swiped and is using my listing photo

I am fairly new as a seller on eBay, and have only one item that I have ever sold, in the past few months, which is the discontinued McCormick Salt n Spice seasoning. I take my photos with my cellphone, with the bottles sitting on a wooden ledge of my old 1950 house, a ledge that runs all the way through my house [see listing 320205355784] . For some reason my photos always come out with a blue-ish cast to them, but they do unintentionally set my listings apart from others. I just happened to look at my competitors listings today, and saw that another seller had swiped my weird blue cellphone photo, and put it on their own listing 260204629740. Also, check out their My Profile, and About Me page, not that its really important or pertinent. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Perhaps I am being overly sensitive about this, but I find it extremely rude that someone would do this. Jen


Orignal From: Someone swiped and is using my listing photo

No comments:

Post a Comment