Monday, August 24, 2009

see feedback button gone! in General Discussion Boards in Community

Where did it go, feedback button on listing pages is gone. Why, I like to see feedback before I purchase an item, yes I know I can click on the sellers number beside there name and feedback will come up but these changes are driving me nuts. Maybe I;m just getting old but seem's to be getting more confusioning with every change.Just like the changes to these boards I miss the older boards, they were easier to post and find what you needed, shoot this posting is most likely in the wrong place too, hope no one will be upset, just needed to vent. well guess I'll go shopping if they haven't moved,changed or hid the listings as well.


Orignal From: see feedback button gone! in General Discussion Boards in Community

No comments:

Post a Comment