Monday, August 31, 2009

Return problems...

I bought a cell phone from a vendor on ebay and when we received the phone it did not work. I contacted the vendor through e-bay 3 times to try to get the issue resolved and he did not respond to me until I gave him a negative rating. I stupidly withdrew my rating when he promised to resolve my problems when he saw the neg rating. I went back and forth withthe guy doing what he asked me to do to resolve the problem and finally he sent me a return form to send it back. I sent it back and according to the USPS he received it over 8 days ago and has not acknowledged that he received it and is asking for a tracking number. The bottom line is I will not do business with this vendor again but would like to submit another either negative rating or let others know what kind of service I am getting. What I don't understand is how so many others have given him a positive rating and I am getting the run around. Is there another way to voice my dissatisfaction? I spent over $100.00 and this should not be happening.


Orignal From: Return problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment