Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Question about new feedback policy

I had a bad selling experience lately. A customer said he has not receive his item, he is upset and want a full refund. I told him item has been mailed only 10 days ago and if he doesn't receive it i will send another one. But the guy was a true jerk, and open a claim file on paypal. I told myself there's nothing to do with that psycho and i quickly refund him and told him to have a life. No negative feedback has been left. but my question is .... if the guy (he has over 2000 feedback with a few negative) waits after May 1st to leave me a negative feedback, will i be able to do the same for him since transaction has been made before May 1st. hmmmmmmm problems r just beginning for us ...


Orignal From: Question about new feedback policy

No comments:

Post a Comment