Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wrote to my TV station

Dear newstip@wnep.com WNEP TV, I watch the Scranton Wilkes-Barre station everyday. I thought by now you would have covered a story on the recent eBay changes that will affect all sellers on eBay. The sellers are outraged at the dramatic increase in fees, eBay dresses up the announcement as a favor and reward for sellers with lowered listing fees and free gallery pictures, at first most people did not read the fine print, or any further than that. Read further and see eBay raised the final value fees dramatically. Many of the sellers are moving to other venues on the internet to sell, including myself. The other huge issue is that sellers won't be able to leave feedback for buyers. This is where professional news people like yourself will need to investigate and put this into a story. I just can't seem to describe the insanity. Please look at the eBay community Front Porch and Soapbox forum posts Link Link and try to understand what is going on and make a story about it. Almost everyone has dealt with eBay in one way or another in our viewing area and many of us have been selling and buying on eBay for years. I don't think this was a smart move. I really don't understand big business, but there must be a motive other than improving things for eBay members. I suggest you do a google with these 3 keywords ... eBay fees feedback . I am sure that you will see this is big news. I'll be watching!


Orignal From: Wrote to my TV station

No comments:

Post a Comment