Monday, August 24, 2009

New feedback system as a buyer is bad. in General Discussion Boards in Community

So Ive won alot of items lately and I get them fine but the sellers wont leave me feedback unless I do it first. As a seller they are supposed to leave me feedback based on whether or not I pay on time and in the way their auction states (such as form of payment), which technically should be left by them soon as they get my payment. Now none of them will respond to me until I leave feedback first all because they are afraid Ill leave them a negative and they cant do anything but give me a positive or none at all. Ebay you need to go back to the old system, this way is totally unfair to both parties, especially the seller since now if the buyer goes bad they cant do anything to warn them to others. So what if the buyer can leave honest feedback, now the seller cant leave honest feedback unless its positive feedback.


Orignal From: New feedback system as a buyer is bad. in General Discussion Boards in Community

No comments:

Post a Comment