Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ebay,LISTING FEES, FEEDBACK,FVF`s,PAYPAL,SHIPPING FEES,OH GIVE US A BREAK

Ebay fees,LISTING FEES, FEEDBACK,FVF`s,PAYPAL,SHIPPING FEES,OH GIVE US A BREAKHello Fellow Ebayers,I Need to vent! Just seems like a lot of hands in the cookie jar, the jar keeps getting smaller,and the hands are getting bigger.Maybe ebay just wants to keep the power sellers?I am Starting to feel like a tiny fish in a pool of sharks,it wont work for me much longer.Seems to me that with all the monies ebay makes,its just NOT enough to stuff their pockets.Now I know there is a price for doing business,But come on give us a break already.Oh well,for now I guess thats just the way it is.Cant fight city hall,or can we?BOYCOTT [A boycott is the act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with someone or some other organization as an expression of protest.]So Boycott Ebay !Maybe that would get there attention.If this happened for even 1 day,you would see how fast things would be changed for the better.After all it is "We The People of Ebay" who keep ebay going,NOT EBAY.Think about it.If its not broke ,Do not try to fix it.I know ! It just came to me! Ebays is looking for a few new Keywords=Ebay scam,Ebay ripoff,Ebay Scams Ebayers, Remember ebay,Ebay @ ripoffreports.com.Now thats food for thought. Thank you Richie


Orignal From: Ebay,LISTING FEES, FEEDBACK,FVF`s,PAYPAL,SHIPPING FEES,OH GIVE US A BREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment