Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ever have a REALLY bad Garage/Estate Sale Day?

I finally got a Saturday morning to myself (First in a month) and hit the road as soon as the sun came up. Garage Sale after Garage Sale...Estate Sale after Estate Sale and I came home totally empty handed. Half of the time I was shocked at some of the stuff people had the nerve to put price tags on. The other half of the time I was shocked by the prices. Stuff I could get get $100 for on ebay was priced at $135. Of course it not their fault I couldn't find anything to resale...I'm just frustrated that I finally got a Saturday and it went down the drain. For the first time in a very long time...I came home totally empty handed. Ever have one of those days?


Orignal From: Ever have a REALLY bad Garage/Estate Sale Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment