Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Listings removed and cancelled after auctions ends - stolen accounts

I had two of my auctions last week cancelled after they had successfully ended to to stolen id's. I get this email: "The results of the following listing(s) have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization". I have been seeing a ton of auctions being re-listed lately stating this for the reason. Is this getting out of control for eBay? I just lost out on $1200 for the two auctions. I will not keep listing on eBay if this is going to keep happening. Buyers are leary the second time around and bidding is never as high. Anyone have any more info on this problem? Craig


Orignal From: Listings removed and cancelled after auctions ends - stolen accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment