Sunday, August 30, 2009

Buyer Education Regarding DSR policy

I would just like to know if eBay intends to educate buyers about DSR policies before allowing them to ruin a sellers rating? Will buyers be informed about EXACTLY what a fair handling charge would include and how much they should expect to be charged? For example: some years ago I ordered a Turbo Lister CD from ebay. I was charged $5 for shipping, but the postage was .65 cents. Will buyers be given criteria before they rate a seller. Will buyers be informed that a seller cannot deliver a book from Pa to Ca in a day or two if the buyer chooses to pay for Media Mail? Will they be informed that they should check the date on the postage to determine if the seller posted the item in a reasonable amount of time? Or will a buyer simply get to decide these issues for themselves? My DSRs are great, but shipping time and costs are 4.5 and 4.6 even though I rarely charge more than $2 handling and often refund excessive overcharges. And most often I post items with a few days unless a holiday or weekend is involved. I always post my shipping charges, except for International sales. I've been beaten really bad on Exports so I am very careful about those charges. Will buyers be informed that if postage costs are listed and they buy an item they should not be able to give a bad rating for postage costs? I want to know if ebay plans to educate buyers and enforce some kind of standards on buyer ratings of sellers.


Orignal From: Buyer Education Regarding DSR policy

No comments:

Post a Comment