Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Man Oh Man Cant Get A Break!

I am off to the auction! I stop and fill up my gas tank Wow the price has sure went up!I get to the auction after a half hour of driving man there is alot of competition here. I stand around for 3 hours waiting for the items I came for and get out bid. I end up buying other items I really dont need. I am getting hungry and thirsty I buy a drink and a hot dog man they have really went up in price! The auction ends after 5 hours now its time to load (wow am I tired). I start back home its getting dark I unload (really tired by now).I wake up unpack the stuff clean it list it on ebay.A week later some items sell some dont I pack it back. In the mean time I get my water bill man its went up! I get my eletricity bill man its went up! I get my insurance bills man they have went up!I do groceries for my family of five man they have went up!I get my gas bill man its went up!I buy my dogs some food man its went went up! I pay my property taxes man they have went up! I get my ebay and paypal fees statement man They have went way up! I check my profit margine man it is way down!


Orignal From: Man Oh Man Cant Get A Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment