Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Does FeeBay not read their own NEGATIVE F/B???

As they continually insult the sellers' intelligence, they are the ones that should be feeling insulted. Are they not reading their own negative f/b right here??? When I listed my last auctions (in huge quantities to end all this) to close on Feb 19th, I made sure to tell my fellow eBayers why. I figured most of them wouldn't come to the community, so I took the information to them! My decision to leave FeeBay was one I don't regret. I just can't believe that they are not being affected by the blogs here! They must think that these forums won't do any damage, or that there are not enough upset sellers to phase them. That said, I believe the boycott is wonderful. Keep it up sellers, and good luck in all your endeavors.


Orignal From: Does FeeBay not read their own NEGATIVE F/B???

No comments:

Post a Comment