Wednesday, August 12, 2009

want to purchase an iphone-sorry if i am in the wrong area

Weather's nice here on the porch! Listen, I need/want to buy an Iphone. I dont really wanna pay what ATT or APPLE wants to charge me. I am fairly new to ebay....in that I've never sold, and only bought 8-10 things. All of which I have had a good experience with. Can anyone suggest a good deal for me? I prefer the G3S, but can go with the latest one before that if i need to. What I'm looking for is prices....can anyone or everyone let me know what I should expect to pay....I want to pay the least i can ofcourse (duh) without getting ripped off. Also ....if anyone knows of who I should/could contact that information would be appreciated as well. Thanks a bunch in advance guys ! Gary



Orignal From: want to purchase an iphone-sorry if i am in the wrong area

No comments:

Post a Comment