Monday, July 20, 2009

After Refund, Buyer Kept Product and Still Left a Negative!!!

Hi Y'all, I think this is absolutely ridiculous. I sold a website business and kept every promise to the buyer. I transferred everything as usually, setup the website for them, and even went the extra step of producing coaching videos to help. Check this out, they thought I was TOO NICE!!! And because I refunded all their money and kept my promise they claimed I was a fraud!!!??? WTF is eBay coming to. I refunded this guy's money and helped him out, and he thinks I'm scamming him? How is that even possible? Most ridiculous sad thing that has ever happened. I was seriously in a car accident recently and my car was totaled. I have been in bad shape, I am not okay. I took a little while to get back to him. But I had already given him his product!!! I had already setup his website!!! This buyer is the most ungrateful son of ----- that I have ever encountered. I really don't know what to say. I even apologize via video to the guy. He told me to send him $10,000!!!??? I'm not sure if the negative feedback was before the ridiculous request or after. The problem is he never threatened me with Feedback Extortion, he just was a punk. What can I do? I had 100% feedback before, now I'm at 95.8% !!! Here is the item number: 330296450152 Here is the website I custom-made and setup for the guy: computersandaccessoriesonline.com Here is the video I made for the guy: Link Maybe I'm just too nice. Maybe this is a lesson to not be friendly with buyers. I really don't know. All I know this is really messed up how we're at the mercy of buyers. Because I've done everything for this guy, and it's unbelievable that he still left a negative. I also have proof of Refund via PayPal, etc.



Orignal From: After Refund, Buyer Kept Product and Still Left a Negative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment