Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Any other sellers having POST OFFICE slow shipping problems

Well I managed a neg today. It appears I've ruined someones Christmas over $2.99. No contact from this clown at all. The problem I'm having I've sent over 1000 items and some still are'nt there after 15 days. I've sent them all and on time I don't mess around. We've had some bad weather and it's Christmas time. On the other hand some made it way faster than they should've. I understand the buyers are getting mad I would to but they don't take any of this into account I guess. So I'll have to take some negs for the post office. I hope the rest of you didn't have to go through this. Just wondering if this has affect any others like this. And of course it's low feedback user go figure. Good luck all. and a big special thanks to the USPS



Orignal From: Any other sellers having POST OFFICE slow shipping problems

No comments:

Post a Comment