Saturday, July 18, 2009

Unpaid item strikes removed by ebay??

Attention sellers FYI - Did you know that ebay is no longer giving out unpaid item strikes to nonpaying buyers!! I complained about it to customer support and the emailed me back that they removed the strike because it was basically (in a lengthy email ) in their best intrest I looked back over the ones filed over the last month or so and sure enough they still had 100% feedback!! Ebay now puts you thru all the waiting and arguing in the resolution center with your item tied up for all that time to get told we need to remove the strike If you do not believe me and you have recent closed seller issues go look you will see a link where ebay wants you to remove the strike that they did not put against them anyway I sure wish ebay would now remove my negative feedbacks left by con artists who wanted freebies but that will never happen because I am the evil seller as we all are being labeled This new practice is totally unfair to the seller and that buyer that actually earned that 100% feedback!! I do forsee a great increase in nonpaying buyers in the future just thought other sellers should know that these buyers with 100% feedback may not be as they appear dixie969



Orignal From: Unpaid item strikes removed by ebay??

No comments:

Post a Comment