Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blocking Bidders....Dont want there business.

I was contacted by a buyer a few minutes ago about one of my auctions. I reviewed his feedback and his feedback left for others. I said to myself WO HA !! I dont want this guy as a customer. He has a very low feedback rating and the guy has left negative feedback for almost all his purchases. Seemed to me like he is a habitual negative feedback poster. Someone who is NEVER satisfied and doesnt read the terms of the auction. He sent me this nasty e-mail after I told him what I had done. It states: Sherman, Well that was a bit of bad news. Maybe your selling crap like the ones I left negative feeback for those that did, which is why your worried. Maybe you were only capable of reading the negative feedback and you should have spent MUCH more time on the positive. Excuse the heck out of me for expecting some honesty from Ebay Sellers. Its good to know that your probably selling crap and advertising it as *UnTested* when you are fully aware that its broken, maybe you shoudl consider putting that crap in the trash and not screw over potential customers. I will have to ensure I post this email thread on my forum so everyone knows your probably selling crap and don't want any negative feedback when you try to screw someone over. Better yet, maybe you should go work on Wall Street whewre they appear to get away with your current business model. NOW I have SURELY made up my mind I dont want to sell to this guy. Something 15 years of service in the army has taught me (2 years of that in combat) is INTEGRITY. So tell me folks. Am I wrong for blocking rotten buyers ? please look at my feedback and feedback left for others and help me out here. I am NOT feeling guilty. Just tired of E-Bays new system of feedback ! Thanks in advance, Sherman



Orignal From: Blocking Bidders....Dont want there business.

No comments:

Post a Comment