Monday, July 20, 2009

New eBay Look is BS

I am not happy with the new eBay look. Still I want to thank you eBay for letting me change the header colors. Since I can no longer make out a lot of the small print text in the new drop down boxes these pretty colors will take our minds of this fact. Also received an e-mail today from a past customer. Received the following: Hello, I was going to bid on this, but since ebay just screwed up the MyEbay page so badly, I'm just going through my watchlist and deleting everything I was thinking of bidding on. Voting with my wallet as it were. Sorry you sellers have to bear the brunt of ebays stupidity. This is a good member with high feedback rating. A good customer and they may be again but right now buyer's with cash are not putting up with any BS and I don't blame them. eBay is not likly to go back to the older and better screen layout but we should all let them know what we think. Otherwise they will pull some other nonsense like this in the future. Best Regards to All



Orignal From: New eBay Look is BS

No comments:

Post a Comment