Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paid item, Item not shipped after 2months and Seller threatens Buyer

Ok I have never had this happened before maybe some of you seasoned buyers and sellers can help me out here. I bought an item nearly two months ago promised fast shipping. When I bought it I paid shipping and after about 2 weeks contacted the seller. I simply asked if item were shipped. They said no but I can download it to you. (flag) I didn't pay to download it. I don't want unwanted material on my pc. I wanted the paper guide I paid for. They said no problem it will arrive in the slow mail then. After a month and a half later and no response from contacting this seller numerous times, I had seen they had 11 neg feedback in a month and I cannot view it because it is private. Whoa it wasn't there before, so obliviously others are having the same problem. I tried to contact them again and still no luck. (I understand that things can come up and delay, I have had this happen before but not to this extent and those it has happened with always had the curiosity to keep me posted. I have never left negative feedback for anyone this was my first time. Well let me tell you the negative feedback got this sellers attention and they sent me a letter stating they will not send me my product. (well this just let me know they still haven't sent it) They will not refund my amount and followed this up by saying we are reporting you as an unpaid item so that you have an unpaid strike against you. This transaction went through paypal and has been completed. Can people do something this vicious? Does it count as a strike. I take pride in my sales on ebay and I take pride in bidding. I wouldn't want someone that is just being vindictive to be able to ruin my hard earned reputation.



Orignal From: Paid item, Item not shipped after 2months and Seller threatens Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment