Saturday, July 18, 2009

The E-bay Mentally- Challenged House Guest

Has this happened to you? This morning I logged in to Ebay and, as usual, clicked on "Keep me logged in for 1 day". After shopping a bit I went to check my PayPal acct. Going directly back to Ebay I was greeted with: "SIGN IN". I signed in yet again, clicked and up came: "YOU HAVE SIGNED OUT". Instead of getting angry as I usually do when these Ebay monkey-shines happen I began laughing uproariously. The absurd thought occurred to me that Ebay is exactly like a mentally-challenged house guest whom you must put up with for one reason or another. They annoy and irritate you, and when they are told to do something they either don't do it or do it wrong. And just when you think you have their quirks figured out, they up and change personalities on you. So now each day when you run into "the idiocy of Ebay" just remember that brain-damaged house guest and LAUGH LIKE H*LL!



Orignal From: The E-bay Mentally- Challenged House Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment