Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am so frustrated

First~I sold a brand new coach pocketbook I waited 4 days never received the payment!! I sent an email to this person. They emailed me back saying they were not able to make payment. But yet they bid on the item at last second. Then I sold another pocketbook. The winner sent me a message that I needed to send it out the next day. I did! Priority! She got it in 2 days from Connecticut to Florida!!! She then sends me a message that the bag smells like cigarette smoke. No one smokes in my home!!!! I do have a wood stove!!! Get this she wants to keep the pocketbook but wants me to refund half the money!! I told her to send the pocktbook back and I will refund all her money minus the shipping!!! I guess my 100% feedback is out the window!!! I could send her the $25.00 back and let her keep the damn pocketbook. But I won't!! Just to make a point. I just cannot believe it even if it did smell like cigarette smoke and this is her complaint why does she want to keep it???? I am done with ebay I do it for fun. The 100% feedback is important to me. But there are people that ruin it!!



Orignal From: I am so frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment