Monday, July 20, 2009

I think Ebay want's me to leave. Am I right?

Everytime I get on for months now I had to opt out of some crazy idea someone had. But now, I appear to be stuck with this new MyEbay page. How can I assume anything other than Ebay is tired of me selling with them and wants me to leave? If this is the case, then why don't they just tell me to go, rather than trying to make me miserable with the stupid changes. Am I not Ebay's customer? Is the customer not supposed to be happy? It seems to me as far as Ebay is concerned, it's their way or the highway. Did they just find some group of inexperienced programmers and said see what you can do to screw Ebay up? Cause these improvements are not an improvement. So another week has arrived and I still have no items listed. I feel I should not have to re-learn years of perfection. Why can I not just keep opting out? Is me being miserable their goal? Is it time to look for another online auction site?



Orignal From: I think Ebay want's me to leave. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment