Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hi, everybody! (Take #2)

Hey, y'all. I'm new to eBay and got redirected here by a kindly mod after posting my little shout-out in the wrong place. (Oops. ) Here's my original post: I've sold some things here through a service, but I wasn't an actual member 'til now. I'll probably not be doing any selling, however, because I'm in college and I really haven't got anything to offer except old textbooks. (I'd rather donate them to charity anyway.) As my name suggests, I'm into video games (among other things) and am currently on the lookout for some oldie-but-goodie stuff. And maybe I'll snag a Nintendo DS for good measure. Kinda wish my hobbies were less expensive . . . but then again, what isn't pricey these days? Feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat! Oh, and happy Tuesday, everyone. Hope you're having more fun than I am---got an eight-page paper to work on. Aaagh . . .



Orignal From: Hi, everybody! (Take #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment