Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oasis Spa's

I purchased an Oasis Spa in mid October 2008, and as of yet I have not received my spa. Not their spa, my spa, I paid in full for the spa. It was the "Colossus" model as advertised here on Ebay. I phoned the number that is provided and paid for the spa in full that day. This is the message I received for my money: Thank you for your order. Your payment has been processed. Please look over the invoice to insure accuracy, then sign and fax back to the number on the form. Once we receive the form we will process your order right away. If you have any questions please give us a call at 866-570-1140. Thanks. The contract read that I was to receive the spa in a period of 6 to 9 weeks. I asked questions during that time that appeared to raise the ire of who I was told was the owner operator of the company Frank Doyle. I was told that I could not know the locations of the "Brick and Mortar" distribution shops because they charged more money for the same spa that I have purchased, even though I have already paid in full for my spa. It has been 4 months now and I still do not have my spa. I send Emails that are answered at Mr. Doyle's leisure, and usually with an accusatory tone. I have no right to be asking anything, which is contrary to the come on greeting. I guess this is because I am not liked, I did not win the popularity contest. If the email's are answered at all. I leave telephone messages with my contact number at the beginning of the message and at the end of the message because there is nobody to answer the phone. These messages are not only rarely returned but when I notify Mr, Doyle, I receive accusations that I am not leaving messages. Here is Mr. Doyle's reply to an Email I sent him telling him that nobody answers the phone's.: Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 08:11:19 -0800 From: spasandstuff@yahoo.com Subject: Re: Spa shipment To: mrlugubrious@hotmail.com Calling is not useless! Calling and not leaving a message, is however ineffective! I am on the phone with customers 70-80% of the time. Calling and calling and not leaving a message makes it very difficult for you to receive any level of customer service. I work diligently to respond to all calls received the same day. I was out several days last week for a funeral and was playing some catch up this week. In order to keep costs down we do rely heavily on email responses to simple questions like when a spa will be delivered. If we staffed to the point that all calls were answered on the first ring and all questions were answered on the phone we would not be able to offer the high value we do today. Your spa will be available for pick up next week we will let you know what day as soon as we know. Thanks. Look at the date. This is ten (10) days later, and several unanswered phone calls placed as well as Emails to Mr. Doyle. Mr. Doyle is such a busy man, and his company is doing so well he can't even have somebody answer the phones. After all that would raise the price of the spa would it not? This is Mr. Doyle's idea of customer care. Their ship dates slip, and it is on me, not them, to look for the reason why. I irritate Mr. Doyle because I want customer care and my paid for purchase. I am no longer empathetic for Mr. Dolye's Oasis Spa's excuses of why they are not performing as advertised. Lay off's in China etc. There has never been any mention of anything Mr. Doyle could do to make up for the lack of performance in the contract other than in the beginning he would cancel the order and only charge several hundreds of dollars for their inconvenience. There is no warehouse. These guys collect your money up front and then have the product made and sent by very slow boat from China. While the customer waits. Think about this before you make any purchases. I do not recommend this aggravation to anybody who is not prepared to go along with this companies lais de' faire way of doing business AFTER they have collected payment. I want my product.



Orignal From: Oasis Spa's

No comments:

Post a Comment