Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Letter to Bill

My email to Bill Cobb Jan 31,08 Dear Bill, I did enjoy Ebay for some time now......However with these new changes are INSANE....There are way to many bad buyers and Sellers should know about THEM.So NO negs to buyers is INSANE.....Whoever came up with the idea should`nt be working for ebay......Your just setting up the buyers to trash sellers...... I have the lowest shipping cost possible and yet in my ratings it shows buyers are not happy with shipping costs at all.......You give us a nickel and then take a dime,you give us a dime and then take a quarter,I could go on,but I`m sure you get the point.......Well I have watched the rise of Ebay,I guess I can watch its fall. WE THE PEOPLE OF EBAY MADE EBAY WHAT it is TODAY. Do not think for 1 second that WE THE PEOPLE of Ebay could just shut down in a heart beat! Maybe Ill make some monies on the Ebay stock when it falls to under a buck. Thank You Richie The stocks were at 40 bucks when I wrote this email. I guess I will will be ready to buy soon. Link Getting close



Orignal From: My Letter to Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment