Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fake - Counterfeit - Pioneer HDJ 1000 Headphones

I cant believe how many fake HDJ 1000 headphones are on ebay. If I type in "pioneer hdj 1000" every item listed except possibly 1 item looks like a fake. I'm sure some people listing the item are unaware but its not rocket science to spot the fakes especially if you take a look at pioneers forum on fakes : http://forums.pioneerdj.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8091012904/m/8731018014 Surely ebay should be able to ask sellers a few simple counterfeit questions e.g what colour are the hinges? Are they Fake? If buying something I know the buyer should take some responsibility and ask necessary questions but it would be made even easier if ebay who is making money from all of these fakes made it harder for sellers to list the fakes in the first place. I could possibly understand 1 or 2 fakes but not 90% of the listings.



Orignal From: Fake - Counterfeit - Pioneer HDJ 1000 Headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment