Sunday, July 26, 2009

Help! Nightmare buyer Do I have no recourse?

Okay, this is the first time it has happened and I am hoping someone can help. I sold a authentic item to a buyer in the UK. He didn't like it allthough it was exactly as described and filed a claim with PayPal. Paypal awarded a refund to the buyer, wrongly in my opinion. As a condition of the refund he has to return the product. He sends a box filled with styrofoam and cardboard instead, this way he can show Paypal that he did indeed send a package to me. So, he has the money for the item and the item. PayPal is of no help. He committed fraud when he sent the package and lied on the customs form. He lied to Paypal,Ebay and me. What can I do? I can't leave Negative feedback because he is a buyer, and PayPal is a dead horse. I mean can I do anything legally for an item that sold for $32.97, and is in the UK?



Orignal From: Help! Nightmare buyer Do I have no recourse?

No comments:

Post a Comment