Saturday, July 18, 2009

Is Worldwide Search Gone from USA?

I have tried again, and cannot complete a search Worldwide from the USA! I can name every city in the USA, and within five miles, for less than $10, and ask the seller's blood type and mother's maiden name, and...........on and on, but cannot do a simple WORLDWIDE search. What are the chances of finding some unique part for a motorcycle (for instance) that way? How stupid that I must search from an eBay site in another country to search Worldwide. I guess eBay will ruin that soon. This is the trouble with creating lists with boxes; the more boxes you add the more can be left out---so that a searcher misses something that might have been found with sheer luck! Now the chances of finding something serendipitously is gone. Did they hire programmers from Microsoft to provide more redundant features that are useless? I had just become a seller this year, but doubt I will ever list anything here again unless this is changed. The NEW EBAY is inane. MikeV850



Orignal From: Is Worldwide Search Gone from USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment