Monday, July 20, 2009

Old, Thought I would introduce myself (Swing Between TWO trees)

I could not stand the misspelling (two) on the first thread I started on the Porch any longer, I thought I would just start a new thread and hope the other one went away. I have this swing hanging between TWO trees in my front yard facing the woods. I have woods on three sides. Hi, I am an ex central Illinois person who is now living on a lake here in Missouri. I stay in a lot due to health so I spend a lot of time on this computer. Many of you know me from the Park, It just looked so nice and peaceful over here on the Porch, that I just decided to come visit a lot. Please joing me on my porch , deck , or swing between TWO trees anytime, I will probably talk your ear off if you do.



Orignal From: Old, Thought I would introduce myself (Swing Between TWO trees)

No comments:

Post a Comment