Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting fed up with constant changes...........

As a buyer I am growing tired of logging in and opening up some of my favorite searches only to be welcomed to 'the new eBay motors'. I think the 'new eBay motors' page sucks in its execution. Not to mention that now my search query is all screwed up and with the 'new eBay motors' I can no longer sort my search by lowest year first. (Before anyone chimes in, I have already found the 'return to old eBay motors' link) My question is this, if it ain't broke eBay, why do you keep 'fixing' it. I know, I know, there have been thousands of similar posts on the same subject but I have finally gotten to the point of frustrtation where I needed to add my own two cents! It took me a long time to set up and refine my 'favorite searches' and I get mad as hell when I click on one and get redirected to a new page. I don't want to waste too much of my time here so I'll just say this and go.....up until Nov. 2006 I used to sell here on the bay as well, but with the constant changes and rate fee hikes I gave it up. Now with the still constant bombardment of ever stupid changes to what used to be a pretty awesome site, I am real close to resigning as a bidder as well.



Orignal From: Getting fed up with constant changes...........

No comments:

Post a Comment