Sunday, July 26, 2009

Auction Buyer Responsibilities?

I guess I am really becoming disillusioned with the whole online auction thing. For the second time now I have a buyer who deals out a whole list of excuses as to why he can not/will not go ahead with his purchase on an item he won at auction. Ebay posts this nice little statement about the auctions being a binding contract and both parties are responsible for carrying out their commitments. I understand that in reality Ebay can only do so much when one party does not follow through, but ....... it appears these buyers will only get a little slap on the wrist and can continue to function on Ebay after showing they are unreliable and not trustworthy. Someone explain to me why these people are not "Banned" from participation on Ebay after not following through with their commitments.



Orignal From: Auction Buyer Responsibilities?

No comments:

Post a Comment