Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ebay gives no support!!!

Hello everyone. I've been selling for 6 years and made power seller status. A few months ago I started selling imformation about how to hook up your 360 game console without the pricey adapter. 95% of the buyers were happy but the others left negative which resulted in my suspension. I delievered exactly what was in my listings. Of course the game market is a younger crowd and some people had problems configuring their computer. This was a 100 dollar savings for the people who bought my imformation link showing how to do it. The people who complained got their money back and still left negative feedback. I've emailed 30 or more times for support and usually just get an answer from an auto bot. Ebay pulled all my listings and never refunded me anything. I had land listed and also have sold vehicles in the past and generated some pretty good numbers. How is this fair when I have never tried to scam anyone? Paypal even ruled a few complaints in my favor. I'm really confused and frustrated after working so hard to keep my buyers happy over the years. I sure would like some answers. If it was not legal to sell imformation then my listings should have been pulled. Instead they let me sell them for a couple of months and gladly took my listing and selling fees. Then when you get a few negatives they put you out in left field and tell me to get my feedback fixed. Those that complained got their money back. I've asked for feedback removal with no luck. So the buyers got the imformation free and I actually wind up paying to give it to them! Should I leave never to return? They tell me I'm suspended indefinetly. I cann't sell anything to generate more positive feedback. If I didn't have 6 years invested I wouldn't worry about it much. Now I have thousands of dollars in video games sitting doing nothing but collecting dust. I think it's totally unfair but of couse it's my own opinion. I thought I was doing a big favour showing my customers how to save a 100 dollars. Instead I get the shaft from ebay. I'ld gladly take any advice from anyone whether your comments are supportive or not. Have a great day everyone. Frustrated in Canada.



Orignal From: Ebay gives no support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment