Saturday, July 18, 2009

What is the normal E-Bay community protocol ...

when a seller puts a line in the fine print of an item description that says "payment is expected in 5 days", gets paid in 6 days (over the long Good Friday - Easter holiday period) and then refunds the payment and tells the buyer that he has sold the item to someone else? Is it just me, or is this an egregeous breach of normal buyer-seller etiquite. I actually give buyers 10 days myself. When, I checked with E-bay, they tell me that the E-Bay policy is that a buyer has 7 days to pay before the seller can file a dispute over non-payment ... but they also say that they have no real written policy on payment timelines. So, I have never posted a query on a discussion board ... so I will give this a try. I would like to read a few comments from buyers, sellers, and other interested parties before I leave feedback for this individual.



Orignal From: What is the normal E-Bay community protocol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment