Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ebay does not protect our rights as sellers

Hello everyone. I have recently sold a Fendi bag to someone who is making people's lives miserable. Apparently she is very much into negative feedbacks and not reading the listings properly. She ignores the sold as is and no refund clause and does whatever she wants. She opens disputes, and Ebay is gong along with her. I recently discovered an entire blog about her and posted my reply as well, but it was REMOVED. So dear Ebay, this is Good Bye. There are other websites I can give my money to besides you and pay pal with your exorbitant fees. I hope more people wisen up. Post this, report this, remove this, I no longer care. But I just wanted to give a shout out to the next unsuspecting Joe who ends up in the same position as I.



Orignal From: Ebay does not protect our rights as sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment