Thursday, July 16, 2009

figured you guys would know the answer and I'm still up and maybe you are u

Hi, I would value your opinion...so I thought I'd duck in here and ask as I am still up...all night as it turns out ...its 6:21 am here and I just really want to know cause I'm making decisions to stay or go... paypal over-road (gee is that a word) my choice of payment today after my accounts were under attack for the first time over the last couple weeks and were not actually breached just threatened but enough to halt paypal payments to sellers and to force me to unfortunately talk to paypal alot. To protect myself I carefully chose to use my credit card in paypal to pay and not my bank account though both in good standing. Another phone number other than my own had appeared in my profile and evidently not a problem in trust and safety to paypal and really of concern only to me as they pointed out a but it was the one used by paypal used to verify or deny my change of password. I was upset and scared. I decided to do my usual multiple purchase with over 5 auctions with my credit card in good standing instead of my bank account today and paypal overroad it and took it out of the bank account instead even though I intentionally chose the alternative funding options and intentionally chose from credit card or e check or bank account the credit card option and my creditcard in good standing and the usual statement of really do you want to and chose yes the card was also intentionally chosen on 3 seperate multiple purchases. On each Paypal kicked out the credit card and chose the bank account against my wishes and then 2 paypal people told me differing answers one said it kicked out the credit card because my purchases were over 5 and multiple automaically and without warning choses over my wishes the bank account and the other person said because I must have been mistaken and never chose the credit card options even though I have last year and the year before chosen hundreds of times successful credit card via paypal multiple purchases a that of course only the customer, buyer is wrong and my little finger never intentionally chose those, gee they make it difficult 3 screen choices and so sorry too bad already done money taken you never chose and that paypal never makes mistakes. So what IS the answer and is there a multiple purchase rule???? In 2007 when I made multiple purchases and did too many multiples thru paypal with the credit card it simply did not go thru and you were left to figure it out but what is the truth??? Thanks for any truthful answers because I know someone actually knows out there and because paypal has so many differing answers you get the feeling they make it up as they go along with the attitude the buyer is always at fault and paypal is always right. I really just want to know the truth and the rules and you can tell this really bothers me because I have been up way too long...hope you write



Orignal From: figured you guys would know the answer and I'm still up and maybe you are u

No comments:

Post a Comment