Monday, September 26, 2011

Boost Your Five Star Feedback Include A Thank You Note

I've never been one to beg for feedback, but with okay's new Five Star Feedback System, I decided a Thank-you note encouraging Five Star Feedback might be worth a shot. For one thing, with my monthly okay bill constantly in the $1200 to $1500 range, that 15% final feedback discount (roughly $115 to $135) is a nice prize, if you can get it.
Anyway, my feedback has averaged around 4.85 to 4.90 in all areas except shipping fees. There I constantly run a 4.79 to 4.81. So I am constantly teetering on the brink of loosing that 15% discount.
Last month I bought a feedback reminder to add with my packages - nothing fancy ... It just says we strive for Five Star Feedback, and if you don't feel you can give it to us - let us know what we can do. Three weeks later the results are in - I have a solid 4.85 % for shipping fees, and 4.95 % across the board on everything else. That tells me, a simple note can work wonders with bringing up your rankings.
Give it a shot for yourself, and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment