Sunday, September 11, 2011

How to Make Cool Halloween Punch

What you will need

A big punch bowl or black plastic witch's cauldron
2 liters each of orange and grape soda
Large plastic spider
Fake spider webs and small plastic spiders
A small bowl for freezing an ice block
Instructions
This will make 4 liters of punch. If more is needed, simply increase the number of bottles of soda.

First freeze a large, plastic (well washed) spider into a plastic bowl.
Wash and rinse the cauldron well.
Mix equal parts orange and grape soda into the punch bowl. The punch will be a very icky color - but tastes really great!
Decorate the sides of the punch bowl with the fake spider web and small plastic spiders.
Put the block of ice in the punch bowl for more scary fun.
Enjoy!

Thank you for reading my guide. If you found it useful or interesting please vote. If you didn't please let me know why. You may contact me through my Blog.
Please view my guide on Pumpkin Decorating Tips
Contact me thru my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment