Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Old Bottles

Want to discover the great hobby-sport of bottle digging and collecting? I began digging at the age of around 12, when my father brought home a local medicine bottle (Dill's Cough Syrup, Norristown Pa) which he found when digging a fence post at his office. I was hooked, and began riding my bike to look for dump sites and there it began. Now, continuing this hobby which will last a lifetime, I dig at least once a week for old bottles and sell some of what I find and keep some. I do some trading as well. Old bottle digging and collecting can offer a joy for all ages and budgets. Buy the best you can for themoney you have, and by all means, choose a bottle(s) based on your preference. We all have different likes. From the window bottle collector to the fruit jar, bitters bottle, flask collector, enjoy yourself. This is the #1 reason for the hobby.
Pam-Bottlecindy

No comments:

Post a Comment